Produits RUCKUS Wireless
download IoT Suite datasheet
The Ruckus IoT Suite is a collection of network hardware and software infrastructure components used to create a converged, multi-standard IoT access network.
RUCKUS IoT SUITE
- Ruckus IoT-ready Access Points (APs)—Accommodate Ruckus IoT Modules to establish multi-standards wireless access for Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi IoT endpoints.
- Ruckus IoT Modules—Radio or radio-and-sensor devices that connect to a Ruckus IoT-ready AP to enable endpoint connectivity based on standards such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Zigbee.
- Ruckus SmartZone Controller—A network controller that provides a management interface for the WLAN.
- Ruckus IoT Controller—A virtual controller, deployed in tandem with a Ruckus SmartZone OS-based controller, that performs connectivity, device and security management functions for non-Wi-Fi devices, as well as facilitate disparate endpoint management coordination and APIs for northbound integration with analytics software and IoT cloud services.
Solution Globale : Ruckus Networks + ASSA ABLOY
- ASSA ABLOY Visionline: The Visionline system combines advanced security, guest smartphone integration and support for practically any door, VingCard branded lock or user.
Through the system, hotel operators can centrally control and remotely reprogram door locks wirelessly.
- Ruckus Networks wireless and IoT connectivity: Ruckus brings industry-leading Wi-Fi connectivity and wired switching, along with the Ruckus IoT Suite.
The versatile Ruckus IoT platform connects IoT devices using multiple wireless protocols over a single infrastructure.
Description sur le site RUCKUS
CB Networks - Europe